1942 West Main Rd, Middletown, RI
PHONE (401) 848-9910
- We are now accepting applications for our Summer 2014 CSA
- Summer CSA runs for 25 weeks June all the way through to Thanksgiving
- This summer enrollment is limited to 100 members
- Please call to request an application
- Call 401-848-9910
- Leave your name and an email address and we will send you an application
Thank you for your continued support. Brian and Karla Simmons
Simmons Farm is a 120 acre family Farm in Middletown, Rhode Island that specializes in growing traditional and heirloom produce for farmers markets, wholesale accounts and our Community Supported Agriculture Program (CSA).
Simmons Farm offers pasture raised eggs, grass-fed beef, pastured pork and seasonal offerings of lamb and goat meat. We make our own Farmstead Cheese in our certified on farm dairy. We use 100% of our own goat and cow milk and make our cheese fresh on a daily basis. Wholesale accounts are welcome for the cheese. We welcome visitors at the farms petting zoo and at local farmers markets. Get to know your farmer, get to know your food!